Our Community Partners
Dudley & Kiniya work closely with several organizations throughout the country…schools, after-school programs, and direct service groups…that we call Community Partners.
Our Community Partners are aligned with our mission so a camper coming through one of these partnerships is living our motto “the other fellow first” year-round, which further enhances their leadership and character development. Some of these partnerships are only a few years old, but others are long-standing, like Baltimore Rotary, which has been working with us for over 25 years.
Community Partners help make a Dudley & Kiniya experience even more accessible by helping us reach an even broader spectrum of communities.
- Identify deserving young people
- Help support them through the application process
- Assist them with preparations for a summer on Lake Champlain
In turn, Dudley & Kiniya commit to making a summer at camp affordable for these families by granting need-based scholarship.
In addition, through our new Alumni Liaison Program, we connect the families and Community Partners with our most significant resource…our alumni. Through this program local alumni act as a support network by serving as mentors and assisting families in preparing for the summer.
Our Current Community Partners
- StreetSquash – New York City & Newark, NJ
- PAVE Academy Charter School – Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Harlem Academy – Harlem, NY
- Deep Creek Middle School – The Bahamas
- The Steppingstone Foundation – Boston, MA
- San Miguel Academy – Newburgh, NY
- Neighborhood House Charter School – Boston, MA
- Horton’s Kids – Washington D.C.
- SquashBusters – Boston, MA & Lawrence, MA
- Baltimore Rotary Club – Baltimore, MD
Interested in learning more about our Community Partnerships or the Alumni Liaison Program? Please contact Evan George, our Admissions & Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.